DIY Cleansing Water, Disinfection Spray, and Hand Sanitizer
It is difficult to predict when the coronavirus is over. Therefore, it is best to prevent it as active as possible through careful personal hygiene management.
■ Making self-cleaning water
1. Put the liquid soap in the measuring cup about 1/2.
2. Add 1/2 of purified water to the measuring cup and mix.
3. If you want the antibacterial effect, add a tea tree or clove oil. If your skin is sensitive, mix 8 to 10 drops of chamomile or lavender oil.
4. If your hands are dry, glycerin adds 10% (the total amount).
5. Use in pump containers.
* It is also a good idea to use a simple soap paper when going out. If you don't have soap paper, it is good to carry the real soap on a steel plate and carry it.
■ Making a self-disinfection spray
1. Add about 2/3 of distilled water to the measuring cup.
2. Add 1/3 of vinegar to the measuring cup and mix.
3. Mix 10 ~ 15 drops of essential oil that antibacterial effect (possibly omitted).
4. Put it in a portable spray container and spray or wipe it at the home, office, furniture, etc. from time to time.
■ Making a self-hand sanitizer
1. Add 2/3 of alcohol to the measuring cup.
2. Add 1/3 of aloe vera gel to the measuring cup and mix.
3. If you want the additional antibacterial effect, mix 8 to 10 drops of tea tree or clove oil. Add chamomile or lavender oil if the skin is sensitive.